Currently DotTrendTM, Inc. is seeking a 'Web Design/Developer' position. This applicant should have a great understanding of developing web sites and the Internet.
- Creates variety of web sites
- Gather feedback from clients and technical staff on development needs
- Analyzes and understand web activities and traffic reports
- Import/Export template designs into DotTrendTM software
- Builds user interface web-based and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages
- Determine new web technologies to utilize such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins based on client needs
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of web development and manage related projects
- Trouble-shoot any web software/sites problems.
- Must have a website design portfolio
- Must have a minimum of 3 programming development projects in portfolio
- Minimum 3 years of ASP/ASP.net Experience
- Database (such as Access/SQL) Experience
- Proficient using Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Ability to execute on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or any form(s),
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only a limited standardization exists,
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, time, and FAST!
Qualified candidates should submit a Word version of your resume or questions to email@example.com or fax us at 502-493-2019.
|Our Client Testimonial
DotTrend crew has been an ASSET to my business! They eliminate my worries with technology stuff.