Currently DotTrendTM, Inc. is seeking a 'Sales/Marketing' position. This applicant should have a great understanding of developing web sites and the Internet.
- Creates variety of client web sites map layout
- Gather feedback from clients and fulfilling their needs
- Analyzes and understand web activities and traffic reports
- Hands on and manage project tasks
- Builds strong relationship with the media
- Ability to deliver a sales presentation
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of web development and manage related projects
- Trouble-shoot any web software/sites problems.
- Proficient using Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point
- Understanding search engines friendly design criteria
- Minimum of 2-3 years experienced in retail
- Minimum of typing 70 wpm
- Ability to execute on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or any form(s)
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only a limited standardization exists
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, time, and FAST!
Qualified candidates should submit a Word version of your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 502-493-2019.
|Our Client Testimonial
DotTrend crew has been an ASSET to my business! They eliminate my worries with technology stuff.