Currently DotTrendTM, Inc. is seeking a 'Web Design' position. This applicant should have a great understanding of developing web sites and the Internet.
- Creates variety of web sites
- Gather feedback from clients and technical staff on development needs
- Analyzes and understand web activities and traffic reports
- Import/Export template designs into DotTrendTM software
- Builds user interface web-based and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages
- Determine new web technologies to utilize such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins based on client needs
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of web development and manage related projects
- Trouble-shoot any web software/sites problems.
- Understanding search engines friendly design criteria,
- Minimum of 2-3 years experienced with Photoshop & Dreamweaver,
- Minimum of typing 70 wpm,
- Ability to execute on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or any form(s),
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only a limited standardization exists,
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, time, and FAST!
Qualified candidates should submit a Word version of your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 502-493-2019.
|Our Client Testimonial
DotTrend crew has been an ASSET to my business! They eliminate my worries with technology stuff.